Al Futtaim is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Admin Executive Job At Al Futtaim | Riyadh SA
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The administrative executive is responsible for providing personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive in a professional and timely manner. The administrative executive works one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters.
1- Admin Executive
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Provide secretarial support to the General Manager and department and ensure smooth management of day-to-day affairs, and most effective use of his/her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Organize and coordinate office administration procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency, as well as the health and safety of the staff.
- Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and task delegation.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to General Manager
- Represents the General Manager by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the General Manager
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents, serving as liaison between them and the General Manager
- Organize meetings and ensure that General Manager is well prepared for those meetings by preparing agendas, per-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Leading the office admin works and organize office operations and procedures, including being responsible for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment for all office staff
- Ensure the general maintenance of the office facilities and equipment. Proactively highlighting issues and liaise with facilities maintenance team on maintenance, safety and security issues.
- BA or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Communication skills, written/verbal
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines Keep information confidential
Admin Executive Job At Al Futtaim | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application