IQVIA Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Admin Coordinator At IQVIA Job Based Riyadh Saudi Arabia
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. IQVIA is the largest Healthcare Data Science Company and leader in Human Data Science Technology.
Administrative coordinators help an organization create and execute schedules, manage company budgets, greet and communicate with staff and guests, and maintains effective workflow in the office. This role requires individuals who possess active communication skills and are highly organized.
1- Admin Coordinator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Arrange and schedule meetings and teleconferences with internal and external parties.
- Coordinate travel schedules making recommendations for cost saving and effective alternatives.
- Routine items may be dealt with independently as delegated by the manager.
- Ensure that requested management information including Human Resources data is submitted accurately and to timescales.
- Undertake projects, research data and make special studies, requiring independent decisions and conclusions.
- Serve as an information source for department, answering questions, making referrals as required, and conducting required research.
- Assist in the development and design of improved administrative procedures to promote the timely processing and submission of all administrative deliverables.
- Develop and implement an efficient work flow and information tracking/retrieval system across all assigned projects, and maintain/archives files and records.
- May provide support and guidance to new or more junior members of staff.
- Filter telephone calls, mail and email; dispersing and handling as appropriate.
- Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Req
- 4 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Admin Coordinator At IQVIA Job Based Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application