Voco Hotel Careers is Looking to Hire the following Staff- Accounts Payable Job Vacancies at Voco Hotel in Dubai
About Voco Hotel
Voco is an international hotel brand, owned by the InterContinental Hotels Group. Since launching in 2018, voco has opened hotels in the UK, Australia, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. The name voco is derived from the Latin word meaning ‘to invite’ or ‘to come together’
The Accounts Payable department is responsible for the financial, administrative and clerical support of a company. They are in charge of making payments owed by the company to suppliers and other creditors, paying vendor invoices or bills, and recording the company’s short-term debts.
Position- Accounts Payable
Company- Voco Hotel
Job Type – Full Time
Location- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Review all supporting documents relating to payments and performs payment procedures.
- Ensure invoices are matched with LPOs
- Maintain contract status and advise all concerns three months prior to expiry
- Check LCU reports daily to ensure commission payments are well managed
- Ensure proper records are kept of all advance payments as per guidelines to avoid duplicate payments
- Identify opportunities of savings and share with immediate reports
- Manage day-to-day activities and performance as desired for the betterment of the organization.
- To verify the accuracy of invoices against their Purchase Order and account allocation.
- To post these invoices in the system by importing and file them in a safe place.
- Educate & train reliever to support job combination initiatives.
- Support teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with key department heads.
- Ensure accounting practices, support the guest experience through payment options (example: credit card systems, room charges), inventory controls, and financial dispute resolution.
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage hotel contracts (example: vendor leases and/or service contracts).
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Have complete understanding of the policy relating to fire, safety and health
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification/equivalent in Accounting, Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in hotel accounting or a similar role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Professional accounting or finance designation or certification preferred.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks
Accounts Payable Job Vacancies at Voco Hotel in Dubai
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE