Randstad Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Accountant Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia | At Randstad Careers
Randstad NV, commonly known as Randstad and stylized as randstad, is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 39 countries.
Preparing accounts and tax returns. Monitoring spending and budgets. Auditing and analysing financial performance. … Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports. Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur
- Accurate and timely GL & management reporting and compliance
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of accounting services in accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs.
- Involved in closing activities and reporting, covering all GL areas such as intercompany, fixed assets, accruals, prepayments etc
- Revenue reconciliations & B/S & P/L analysis
- Maintain and ensure process workflow/documentation are up to date to the current processes.
- Accounting degree/qualifications is required.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting/GL/audit experience is required, preferably in a high-volume/large organization.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Meticulous and organized individuals with strong initiatives
Accountant Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia | At Randstad Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application