Hikma Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Accountant Job At Hikma Careers | Riyadh SA
Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in London, UK that manufactures non-branded generic and in-licensed pharmaceutical products. It was founded by Samih Darwazah in Amman, Jordan in 1978.
As an accountant you will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting and managing financial information. Accountants core responsibilities are typically to prepare and examine financial records, assuring information is up to date and accurate.
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Follows all relevant accounting policies, processes, and SOPs so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the position to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs general accounting activities in well-defined parameters requiring gathering, entering and analysis of financial transactions to ensure the accuracy and the effectiveness of the financial records.
- Prepares basic or standard reports such as cost reports and journal entries to provide up-to-date site financial performance.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related
- 1-3 years of related experience
Accountant Job At Hikma Careers | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application