Accor Hotel is Looking to Hire the following Staff- Accor Hotel Careers | Spa Supervisor Jobs in Dubai 2022
About Accor Hotel
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest hospitality company worldwide. Accor operates in 5,300 locations in over 110 countries.
The Spa Supervisor is responsible for the establishment and execution of clear short term and long term goals as set by the Spa Director. The Spa Supervisor is responsible for the daily leadership of the spa operations ensuring all productivity and expense controls are followed as well as ensuring that all revenue opportunities
Position- Spa Supervisor
Company- Accor Hotel
Job Type – Full Time
Location- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Direct operations of the facility, including short and long range strategic planning so that the spa operates cost effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the establishment and execution of all departmental goals.
- Daily room checks
- Uniform checks
- Treatment quality review
- Manage, train, and motivate all personnel reporting to this position.
- Serve as a link between the hotel and the spa industry.
- Promote and sell customized spa programs to conference groups as required.
- Tour prospective spa Guests.
- Provide and take responsibility for the professional delivery of all information on the telephone and in person to all potential spa Guests.
- Promote all hotel and spa packages and promotions.
- Assist in the implementation of 12-month marketing plan.
- Identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Assist in the implementation of 12-month public relations program, i.e. calendar of events, media, etc.
- Work efficiently with hotel public relations in all aspects of spa/hotel promotion as required.
- Work with advertising and promotion as required.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including location, product offering, pricing, promotions and sales techniques.
- Administration and implementation of staff training in all aspects of the spa’s operations, i.e. business telephone usage, guest relations, retail sales, spa services (massage, body scrubs, facials, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business Administration) an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in management or supervisory position in a spa or related field an asset.
- Experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Human resources experience an asset.
- Desire to provide phenomenal Guest experiences.
Accor Hotel Careers | Spa Supervisor Jobs in Dubai 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower