ABB Careers is Hiring the following Staff- ABB Middle Career | Quotations Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2022
ABB is a multinational corporation headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, and Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget and Switzerland’s Brown, Boveri & Cie merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB.
The Quotation Specialist prepares accurate quotes for pricing and builds estimates for special items by gathering information and analyzing material and job costing. Possesses strong numerical skills and has an analytical mindset.
Position- Quotations Specialist
Job Type – Full Time
Location-Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Formulate competitive bids/estimates/quotations, considering best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation.
- Ensure tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs. Work to convert quotations into orders.
- Manage the preparation of all technical (e.g., defining the most suitable technology and product type(s), financial (e.g., total price sheet, cash flow analysis) and if necessary, project management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering) aspects of the bid/estimate/quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions.
- In accordance with bid/estimate/quotation planning, ensure that inputs for editing activities are provided on time and according to established quality procedures. Manage external services to support bid/estimation preparation such as translations and governmental approvals. Coordinate with internal departments to promote the exchange of information.
- Collect and archive documentation regarding the offer/order and record assumptions and decisions taken during the development process. Regularly report the status of the bids/estimates/quotations using defined tools and collect and analyze the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
- Identify potential risks in the bids, quotations, and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers/channels. Provide information and/or participate in the Risk Review process in accordance with ABB policy.
- Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and cost elements.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Provide any necessary technical support to Sales Managers during technical meetings with customers.
- Identify potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluate supplier offers to check match with specifications. Collaborate with Product Manager and Supply Chain Management to coordinate requests to subcontractors.
- 2+ years of experience within a similar role, gained ideally in an Engineering background
- Operational commercial skills which are customer focused, communication, negotiation and influencing skills (with both internal and external stakeholders) and general customer and market knowledge
- Good product knowledge as well as good understanding of their application and use this to increase sales potential. Solid understanding of export terminology and conditions for both freighting and finance
- Good Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure (on their own and as part of a team)
- Good level of English
ABB Middle Career | Quotations Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower